LAN and WLAN Sniffer. A program for low-level network packets capturing and analyzing in real-time. Includes: ICQ, AIM, IRC, MSN analyzers and ARP-spoofer. Allows to capture all network traffic even in switched LAN. Sniffer supports parsing of following protocols: IP, TCP, UDP and many others, Also includes: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat.
* GUI analyzers for many popular protocols: IP, TCP, UDP...
* Analyzers for popular IM protocols: AIM/ICQ, MSN, IRC, Email
* Command line utilities, ported from UNIX: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat
* Cross-platformed Remote Agent with source-code.
* Support of Wi-Fi chipsets: WaveLAN/Prism2, Prism54, Atheros
Read The publisher description in: Russian